Monday, March 9, 2015

First week at home

10th of February I arrived first time to home. The trip by car was very nice and this put me to sleep for a long time.
Same evening we got our first guests - aunt Kirsica and Matteo visited us. My brother Riki had so much fun with them.
First time in the bath was not my favorite...
 
...after bath was actually nice :)
...and next day my mom made much warmer bath and then it felt so much better :)
...special day "vastlapäev" when there is tradition to eat this special cake. 

 ...and also sledding is something what is done in "vastlapäev"
 ...I was waiting with my mom for others.
...boys having fun with aunt Kirsica:
  
...and they got very tired after that. I spent during that time quality time with my parents :)
...16th of February we had Evelin coming to have a photo session with me. The room was made so nice and warm that I just slept all the time and as Evelin said, I was perfect model :)
...some more nice pictures from my first week and Kirsica's and Matteo's visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment