Thursday, April 23, 2015

Update on my life :)

Here some updated what I have been up to. 
2 weeks ago we went to nice "Rohujuure" cafe, where even my brother eat well :)
 
 After that we went to visit Keila-Joa, but the drive was so nice that both me and my brother got very sleepy:
Nice walk outside with a beautiful hat :)
This towel is my favorite! I love those colors and I dont get tired looking at it :)
My mom loves all kind of boxes and my brother like to put them all on the head :)
Last week we went to Baby cinema event:
 18th of April we celebrated Cyrsten's birthday:
 with the birthday child :)

Sping flowers are outside :)
...but the weather is still cold:
hmm, interesting chair:
naked kids in the morning :)
my brother doesnt like to sleep, but once it was stronger than him. He looked at the movie and got so tired :D
My mom's colleagues came to visit us, sadly we forgot to make a group picture, but here I am with my biggest fan Triin and I like her as much!
...and they brought me really excellent gifts and so so many beautiful flowers:
First picture on the wall :)
morning talk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment